Kourtney Compton's Week 4 NFL Picks

Heading into Week 4 only three teams remain undefeated the Arizona Cardinals, Philadelphia Eagles and Cincinnati Bengals and if any of you saw that coming I would suggest leaving your day job and taking up a career in professional sports betting. But here are my picks for Week 4 along with a couple games that will definitely make for a compelling match up.

photo-23Games to watch:

New York Giants at Washington Redskins

Yes, I know it’s a Thursday which is still a little weird for me but the matchup between New York and Washington will be worth tuning in. Beginning of Week 3 I would have picked Washington easy but after watching Eli and his offense finally wake up and do some work last week I’ve changed my mind. They also catch a break with a pretty banged up Redskins’ defense I think New York could pull off a little bit of an upset.

Philadelphia Eagles at San Francisco 49ers

This is a must win game for the Niners. They cannot afford to drop to 1-3.  Lucky for them the undefeated Eagles offensive line is showing signs of wear and the defense is looking only slightly better. The Niners need to utilize their top rushing defense to get back on track.

Picks:

New York Giants at Washington Redskins Thursday, September 25th, 2014 at 8:25pm ET

Prediction: New York Giants

Detroit Lions at New York Jets Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Lions

Miami Dolphins at Oakland Raiders Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Dolphins

Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Texans

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Packers

Carolina Panthers at Baltimore Ravens Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Steelers

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET

Prediction: Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars at San Diego Chargers Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 4:05pm ET

Prediction: Chargers

Atlanta Falcons at Minnesota Vikings Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 4:25pm ET

Prediction: Falcons

Philadelphia Eagles at San Francisco 49ers Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 4:25pm ET

Prediction: 49ers

New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 8:30pm ET

Prediction: Saints

New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs Monday, September 29th, 2014 at 8:30pm ET

Prediction: Patriots

Follow Kourtney on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kourtneycompton

Follow Kourtney on Instagram: http://instagram.com/kourtneycompton

Check out her website: http://kourtneycompton.com/

Contact Kourtney for bookings: kourtneycomptonbookings@gmail.com

Kourtney’s Hottie of the Month feature on SA Sports Blog: http://sasportsblog.net/2014/02/01/hottie-of-the-month-february-kourtney-Compton/

Advertisements

1 Comment

1. Agree with all of your picks except for the Packers. Don’t think they’re nearly as good as people are making them out to be this year, and their performances haven’t changed my mind about that, but I’m with you on the rest!