The colourful festival will be taking place on Saturday, 08 February 2014, at Woodlands Conference and Function Venue and will consist of a 5km colour fun run followed by a massive music festival with an exciting selection of local performers.
Performance line-up to include:
- Matthew Mole – Top SA performer Matthew Mole who recently hit the top of the itunes chart with his debut album “The Home We Built’, making Mole the country’s first artist ever to achieve this!
- Pascal & Pearce – This dynamic Electro house DJ duo has catapulted into the limelight with remixes of artists such as Flash Republic, Locnville, Goldfish, Zebra & Giraffe and Roger Sanchez. These two will definitely be getting the crowd pumping!
- Oros in n’ Lang Glas – Local Bloemfontein-based Afrikaans folk rock band
- Bobby van Jaarsveld – is a South-African Afrikaans language pop singer-songwriter and actor. He is best known for his hit song “Spieltjie”. And his role in the South-African Box Office Hit Movie “Liefling – Die Movie”
- Dr Victor and The Rasta Rebels – With over a combined 20 years music experience this South African reggae and rhythm ‘n blues group will be getting the groove flowing in the afternoon
- Shaxe Khumalo – one of OFM’s most loved DJ who will be playing the hottest hip hop tunes
- Ricci Rix – Official Colour Me Crazy DJ
“We are thrilled to announce our artist line-up”, said Tavis Brown, co-founder of Colour Me Crazy. “With a mix of Bloem local flair, Afrikaans folk, Reggae, Hip Hop and Electro House there is something for everyone to enjoy at the festival.”
The event is open to individuals of all size, shape and age! Kids 11 and under get in free, and have their own designated kids zone with child minders. Also for those who wish to skip the run there is still plenty to look forward to at the Festival with the music line-up, Zumba dancers, colour explosions, delicious food stalls and a massive beer tent!
Date: 8 February, 2013
Venue: Woodlands Conference and Function venue
Times: Gates open at 9am, run starts at 11am to 1pm
Music festival will run from 11am to 6pm
Cost: Prices range from R190 to R270 and are available from www.quicket.co.za.
Tickets NOW available for purchase in all Vodacom 4U stores in Bloemfontein and Kimberley!